Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions must be adhered to, BIG4 Swan Hill reserve the right to deny any guest booking.
|Reception Hours||8am – 6pm|
Changes and Cancellation
A $50.00 administration fee will be charged on all cancellations.
Low Season (non holiday or special events): changes can be made to booking dates and deposits will be refunded if the park is notified before 9am on the day prior to your scheduled arrival. Less the $50.00 cancellation fee.
Holiday/Peak Season (wholly or partially): (peak seasons: Australia Day weekend,Tennis week,March Long weekend, June long weekend, Easter weekend, Basketball tournament, Melbourne cup weekend, AFL grand final weekend, Swan Hil main event, Anzac weekend, Christmas/New year holidays) deposits will be refunded if you notify the park of your cancellation or change of date not less than 60 days prior to your arrival, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
if less than 60 days we will need to fill the accommodation type for all days the reservation is made for you to receive the deposit refunded, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Only allowed at Managers Discretion (No pets from 26th December – 3rd January and Easter long weekend. Assistance animals allowed)
Deposits and Payments
One nights deposit is required at time of booking.
Full amount to be paid 30 days prior to arrival for bookings during peak periods.
What you need to know
Booking Terms & Conditions
Changes and Cancellations Standard
Peak seasons: Australia Day weekend, Tennis week, March Long weekend, June long weekend, Easter weekend, Basketball tournament, Melbourne cup weekend, AFL grand final weekend, Swan Hil main event, Anzac weekend, Christmas/New year holidays.
Deposits will be refunded if you notify the park of your cancellation or change of date not less than 60 days prior to your arrival, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Deposits and Payments
A one night deposit is required at time of booking.
Peak season: Total balance of payment is required 30 days prior to your arrival date.
Credit Card Usage
A credit card deposit is required at the time of booking. The Park will process the charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the Park on check in. Any damage caused may be charged against that card. If no credit card is available a cash bond will be taken.
Any additional charges such as kiosk, activities, cleaning charges or damage charges incurred during your stay will be charged to your card held on file at the conclusion of your stay.
All keys must be returned to reception on checkout. Keys that are lost or damaged will incur a $20 replacement fee.
Smoking is not permitted any time in any accommodation or public buildings. If smoke is detected in your cabin cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to your credit card.
In the event of guests causing damage to accommodation or any part of the fittings and furniture, same shall be repaired to the satisfaction of the owner and charged to your credit card. A cleaning fee will be charged where cabins are left in an inappropriately dirty condition.
Other Booking Conditions
A minimum stay applies between Christmas and New Year (7), Easter (5), and during long weekends (3).
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
Cabin prices are generally based on 2 guests only; additional guests will be an extra charge. There is no charge for children under 2 years old.
Park Management reserves the right to relocate (within the category specified) or cancel any booking at its discretion.
Pet Terms & Conditions
Pets are allowed at managers discretion – please contact reception. Assistance animals allowed at all times. No pets from 26th December – 3rd January and Easter long weekend. Those who fail to adhere to our pet rules will be asked to leave immediately.
A $100 pet cleaning bond will be taken per booking and any damage caused by pets will be charged to the owner.
- Speed limit is 10 kph only and is to be strictly adhered to, pedestrians have right of way.
- Helmets must be worn at all times on bikes.
- Due to fire regulations, Management must be aware of number of guests in rooms.
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk. Children must not play on top bunk.
- NO CANDLES are permitted in cabins. Smoke alarms MUST NOT be disconnected at any time.
- Wading pools and water bombs are not permitted.
- The consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited in the park and will result in termination of booking, dismissal of guest out a refund and may result in legal prosecution.
- Washing of vehicles or caravans is not permitted on park grounds, except with a bucket.
- Garbage should be securely contained in a bag and deposited in a bin; recycling is encouraged.
Times and dates
- Check out time is 10am. A late check out can be arranged at an extra charge where available.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, noise restrictions apply after 10pm. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Playground & BBQ may be used between 7.00am & 9.00pm.
- Pool and Splash Park hours 9am to dusk.
GO Kart Hire
- Helmets must be worn at all times by persons under 18 years.
- Go karts are operated at the hirer’s risk who is responsible for ensuring that all go kart rules are observed
- Any damage caused to the go kart, the park’s or guests’ property is the responsibility of the hirer
- Collisions must be avoided
- The park speed limit of 10 kmh must be observed when not being driven on the kart race track
- The go kart is not to be ridden outside the park
- The minimum hire period is one hour
- Booking times must be strictly adhered to – if you are late collecting a kart you will forfeit that time and a late return will incur a fee.
- A maximum of one person is permitted in single kart, two in double karts and 4 in quad bike.
- Persons found to be breaching the rules will have their karts confiscated.
General Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
- Not be able to pay for any charges incurred
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
Facilities are for the use of guests only. Day visitors must register at reception on arrival however can not use the park facilities, alternatively this fee may be charged to your account, payable by you on checkout. Visitors cars must be left in the outside car park.
In the event of the occupier failing to comply with the provisions contained herein, management reserves the right to terminate this agreement and in such event no refund shall be given by the proprietor to the occupier.
Management accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or broken items within the park. Guests are responsible for insuring their own personal belongings. Guests must securely lock their accommodation and/or motor vehicle when unoccupied. Items left behind will be donated to charity after 4 weeks.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credit.