We are looking forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Swan Hill soon.
See below for a list of facilities that are closed and open under the current restricted opening requirements.
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Swan Hill must abide by the following:
Each booking is restricted to:
- Guests who share the same principal place of residence; OR
- Guests who are in an intimate relationship; OR
- Guests from two principal place of residence that are in a ’Nominated Household Bubble’.
- Guests can not be from Metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
Guests must wear face coverings outside of your accommodation except when eating, drinking or exercising.
- Please do not visit BIG4 Swan Hill if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Swan Hill or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Swan Hill immediately.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory COVID registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- All visitors must abide by the above rules and must call reception 24 hours prior to arrival on 03 5032 4372 to register arrival and departure times.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure there are only 2 guests in Reception at all times. If necessary please wait outside until another guest leaves.
- ensure only one person per booking enters Reception.
- please contact our friendly team on 03 5032 4372 to reduce visits to Reception.
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 20 people aren’t permitted.
- ‘Sneeze screens’ have been installed in Reception. Please ensure you stand behind these when communicating with our team.
- For the time being, we are ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card or BPAY, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, campsite or caravan during your stay, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces/objects daily including tables, benchtops, light swithces, door handles etc.) using a regular household detergent and water. Multipurpose spray and cloths are provided under the sink of each accommodation for you to use to disinfect surfaces. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
- The pool is open, however you must book a time slot with reception on 03 5032 4372.
- The mini-golf and karts are available for hire with increased hygiene practices. There are new designated pick up and drop off zones. We recommend bringing your own helmets, where possible.
- The Splash Park and Jumping Pillow are open with restriction on numbers. Please share time politely with other park guests and carefully supervise children.
- Our evening movies will continue, however numbers are restricted and social distancing regulations must be adhered to.
- Communal BBQs and Camp kitchen are open with restricted numbers. Guests must use their own pans and cooking utensils.
- Communal bathrooms are open with increased cleaning in line with requirements.
- Our indoor facilities are not able to be used so unfortunately the games room and movie room will remain closed.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 5032 4372.